As a DaVita administrative assistant you will be called on to handle various responsibilities including billing, scheduling, payroll, credentialing and various other clerical tasks. An ability to work with Microsoft Office applications is a MUST. Experience in medical billing, medical charge entry, medical scheduling and/or medical credentialing is highly preferred. You will constantly be learning new processes and technological applications, so we are looking for someone with a desire to grow personally and professionally. Organizational skills are a must!
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Proven experience supporting leadership positions
- Associates degree or higher highly preferred
- Microsoft Certified highly preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A