Be the “face” of one of our outpatient or hospital facilities-and use your administrative skills to impact the lives of our patients and their families. In this support role you will ensure the timely and accurate completion of change requisitions, treatment logs, patient charts, invoices and purchase orders. You also will assist patients with transportation arrangements and physician appointments.
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A