- Building long-term relationships with your patients who are suffering from end stage renal disease and are receiving treatment on average 3 times/week. You will also be responsible for educating patients on Kidney Dialysis related topics.
- Technician Duties. To monitor patients before, during and after dialysis treatment including measuring and recording stats, patient observations, and hemodialysis machine setup. Please note you will have exposure to blood and needles.
- Direct Patient Care. Spend the majority of your day in direct one-on-one patient care to provide safe, comfortable and hygienic dialysis treatment. Our PCTs care for up to 4 patients at a time.
- Continuous Improvement: We are consistently looking for ways to improve processes for our patients and teammates as we aim to build the greatest health care community the world has ever seen.
- Team. Cross functional team of clinicians including technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers and leadership. PCTs work under the supervision of a RN.
- Schedule. Shifts can begin as early as 4:30 am and can vary based on patient needs. Your expected shift will be shared during the interview process
- Desire to enter the health care field to care for other people in need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be comfortable working around blood and needles
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Physical and mental ability to work long hours (some shifts are 12+ hours) on your feet so wear comfortable shoes! Our work ends when it’s safe for our patients.
- Willingness to train and work across multiple clinics within the territory as needed.
- Health care experience a plus including: BONENT Certified, Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CHT), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA),
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), or Phlebotomy certification.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A