DaVita is a dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial Fortune 500® Company. We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven leader. Qualified leaders for this role will have healthcare leadership experience in a professional role.
- Autonomy. It’s your clinic to run. You aren’t alone though. You will have the support and guidance of your director, regional peers and the greater company to help you manage your facility. We foster entrepreneurs and those who seek to continuously improve.
- Financial Management. Manage complete operation and performance of the clinic: adhere to budget, forecast expenses, manage vendor relationships, order supplies, and monitor compliance.
- Meaningful Workday – EVERY Day. You’ll go home every day knowing you are making a difference in patients’ lives and that you are developing your team to reach their full potential.
- Lead a Team. Develop, mentor and inspire a cross-functional clinical team (census dependent on state laws) to deliver the best for our patients, teammates and community.
- Culture & Growth. Our values are not just written in a book somewhere, but are an intentional part of everything we do. As leaders, you are able to reward others for demonstrating those shared beliefs and behaviors, and in turn, we intend to do the same for you.
- Available when the clinic is open.
- Patients come first. You have an opportunity to build on your relationship with your patients, while also continuously improving their health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
- Passion for making a difference in people’s lives.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in leadership required. You will be leading and building a team to achieve clinical excellence. Experience supervising direct reports required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a person who “gets the right stuff done”.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common.
- Collaboration is a much to be successful in this role. You will be working with clinical and financial teams on a daily basis to produce results that align to business needs.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Associate’s degree required: Bachelor’s degree in related area strongly preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A