DaVita is dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial Fortune 500® Company. We are seeking a Registered Nurse who is ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven and interested in a leadership role within a facility.
- Patients come first. You have an opportunity to build on your relationship with your patients, while also continuously improving their health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
- Meaningful Workday – EVERY Day. You’ll go home every day knowing you are making a difference in patients’ lives and that you are developing your team to reach their full potential.
- Lead a Team. Develop, mentor and inspire a cross-functional clinical team (on average staff of 15-20) to deliver the best for our patients, teammates and community. As a RN, you will be responsible for performing, coordinating and supervising nursing care and services (training available for those new to dialysis).
- Financial Management. Oversee the complete operation and performance of the clinic: adhere to budget, forecast expenses, manage vendor relationships, order supplies, and monitor compliance.
- Autonomy. It’s your clinic to run. You aren’t alone though. You will have the support and guidance of your director, regional peers and the greater company to help you manage your facility. We foster entrepreneurs and those who seek to continuously improve.
- Culture & Growth. Our values are not just written in a book somewhere, but are an intentional part of everything we do. As nurse leaders, you are able to reward others for demonstrating those shared beliefs and behaviors, and in turn, we intend to do the same for you.
- Passion for making a difference in people’s lives.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice
- 2 years’ experience in leading and inspiring others to great results. Experience supervising direct reports preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program required; Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN), Bachelors of Science in Nurse (BSN) and/or Masters of Nursing (MSN)
- Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a person who “gets the right stuff done”.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common.
- Capacity to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and to influence positive outcomes.
- Experience working in one of the following fields: Nephrology/Dialysis (CKD, ESRD), Medical/surgical (Med/Surg), Intensive Care Unit (ICU),
- Critical Care Unit (CCU), Outpatient Acute care, and/or Emergency Room (ER) experience – preferred
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN), Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) and/or Certified Hemodialysis Nurse (CHN) – preferred, but not required.
- We can get you the on the job training in dialysis.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A