DaVita Clinical Research (DCR), a wholly owned subsidiary of DaVita Inc., is the research arm of DaVita. DCR innovates through retrospective outcomes research aimed at improving care and quality of life for people with kidney disease. DCR assists pharmaceutical and medical device companies in the design, recruitment and completion of clinical trials using its renal research site network. For 30 years we have helped 500+ clients with their development projects. DCR is based in Minneapolis, MN and operates in locations across the US.
- Assists with inventory, order and stocking of food, linens and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the clinical research unit.
- Records study data and maintains source documentation according to Good Documentation Practices.
- Maintains knowledge of research protocols and attends education sessions provided to research staff involved in conducting trial procedures.
- Executes clinical trial procedures and subject care while complying with Good Clinical Practice, regulatory and protocol requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum two (2) years’ technical degree preferred
- Medical assistant or medical background preferred
- Able to work evening/night/weekend shifts as necessary to support study schedules.
- Attention to detail and organization skills is required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Strong Data Entry
- 1 or more years of clinical research is experience is preferred
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A