- Provides security screening services to CRA employees and external candidates who apply for CRA jobs;
- Provides advice and assistance to employees, managers, contractors and other individuals regarding security screening guidelines and procedures;
- Reviews and processes security screening applications and conducts security verifications.
- To view the complete work description click here: SP0812. If you cannot access the link, you may contact the person/email listed at the bottom of the notice to obtain a copy of the work description.
- Bilingual Imperative BBB/BBB
- Bilingual Imperative CBC/CBC
- Experience* in responding to multiple enquiries from, and sending requests to, clients** by email and telephone;
- Experience* in guiding clients** to complete complex application forms to ensure compliance with goverment and corporate policies.
- You must clearly demonstrate on your application, how you meet the essential experience staffing requirements by providing concrete descriptions and clearly defined timeframes from which the experience was gained for each of the three experiences.
- Experience* in reviewing applications or documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy;
- Clients may include employees, citizens, candidates, government organizations, partners, etc. whether they are internal or external to the government or in the private sector.
- Experience is normally associated with performance of these functions as part of the major job duties for a period of at least 6 consecutive months within the last 18 months.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A