Website Cotton on
To ‘Cotton On’ to something means to understand or discover the potential of a great idea. As a Group, we’ve always believed in big ideas matched with a fierce will to bring them to life. In 25 years, the Cotton On Group has grown to become Australia’s largest value fashion group, with seven brands in 17 countries across the world, driven by a team of over 20,000 passionate people, and growing.
We make the most of today and always look to tomorrow for new and exciting opportunities. We get involved, roll up our sleeves and make things happen. Join our team in our shared belief that we can make a difference to the lives of everyone we touch – from our backyard to the world.
- The eCommerce Optimisation Specialist ensures we maximise the value we get from our automated website platform capability; such as product recommendations, product list page sort rules and product ratings and reviews through analysing and optimising their performance.
- You will be responsible for reporting and analyzing data which measures incremental sales impact, collaborate with brand teams to ensure strategy alignment and will optimise the capability across our websites. If you have a strong ability to maximise systems to be impactful and are highly inquisitive and analytical, this this could be the right role for you.
- Proven experience using website management systems is a must
- An understanding or experience of eCommerce is ideal
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud is highly valued
- Efficient in Excel
Company: Cotton on
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albury, AU
Application Deadline: N/A