The Marketing Group Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Manage team and be able to identify, rationalize, overhaul, and create servicing communications based on customer and business needs, market trends, and customer insights
- Partner with external Creative Agencies, internal Creative Agency (CCOE), Servicing Delivery teams, and product teams to ensure the creative strategy is executed cohesively across relevant channels.
- Partnering with other Servicing Communications SVPs, Domain Heads, Domain Partners, Business Owners, Delivery teams, and
- Legal/Compliance to ensure a seamless experience for customers and reduce Citi’s exposure to operational and reputational risk by developing a best in class servicing experience across all customer communication touch-points and channels.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strategic orientation with proven ability to understand larger landscape, but delve into details in order to ensure that we are connecting the dots between different projects.
- Superb storytelling, PowerPoint, writing, and presentation skills.
- Strong customer centric focus and past achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approach to realize marketplace potential and meet financial goals.
- Strong leader, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate across all levels and across lines of business, internal resources and external vendors.
- Adaptable, Bold, Collaborative, Courageous and Determined and operates with a lot of Empathy both in internal interactions and for the customer.
- The ability to identify, source, and analyze data and information from available sources primary and secondary), identify trends, join the dots and draw conclusions to inform key business decisions.
- Innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and come up with creative solutions to solve problems and overcome hurdles.
- Passion and knowledge of digital customer experience best practices across desktop, mobile, and tablet. Knowledge of mobile first principles.
- 7+ years in Business, Customer Experience, Communications, or Marketing Strategy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A