As a member of the Personal and Business Banking Team, you’ll lead a team of high performing financial services professionals working towards a shared goal – delivering an exceptional client experience. As a people leader, you’ll also hire, develop, and coach your team, inspiring them to perform at their best. You’ll think and act like an owner by helping clients and team members succeed, finding ways to fuel the right kind of revenue growth and taking accountability for results. You’ll make an impact by supporting new and existing clients as they secure their futures, own their homes, and build their businesses.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or
- Investment Funds In Canada). It’s an asset if you’ve completed any of the following: Branch Compliance Officer’s Course (BCO), Branch
- Managers Examination Course (BME), Conducts & Practices Handbook (CPH) Wealth Management Essentials (WME); or Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You are a bold and authentic leader. You’re passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond Hill, CA
Application Deadline: N/A