Provides “World Class Customer Service” by surprising and delighting our customers every day. Able to run fast and efficient cash register operations. Observes customer traffic and calls for additional service as needed.
- Demonstrates strong skill set in suggestive selling techniques for add on sales.
- Practices operation invitation and positive customer interactions.
- Observes customer traffic and calls for additional service as needed to provide efficient customer service.
- Makes eye contact, smiles, greets and offers help to every customer.
- Assists in handling and resolving customer issues and complaints.
- Thanks the customer for shopping at Kmart and invites them back.
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor while providing fast and efficient service to customers.
- Teaches, models and leads ways to satisfy customers.
- Assists in training fellow associates in checkout procedures.
- Follows corporate guidelines relating to MC&C and known loss merchandise.
- Knowledge of store, services, and locations of merchandise.
- Promote and comply with all register prompts relating to the use of Shop Your Way Rewards, our credit card, Smart Plans, gift cards and other add-on sales.
Qualification & Experience:
- Less than one year of related experience
- 16 years of age or older
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, US
Application Deadline: N/A