As a single point of contact the Customer Service Desk is therefore required to function as both front line technical support and in a customer service capacity for non-support requests.
- Communicate status updates to users and carrying out quality checks of the Documented Incident and customer satisfaction surveys when closing resolved Incidents.
- Management SLA’s and in providing accurate management information and reports.
- To use the Knowledge Base and contribute to keeping it relevant and up to date.
- To answer incoming calls and record details of fault / request on Service Now – a high level of detail and accuracy is required. To appropriately fulfil or field all requests that comes through to the Customer Service Desk.
- Any other duties required to meet the SLA’s/KPI’s and Business Objectives of the Customer Service Desk.
- Assign unresolved incidents to the correct internal support team or invoke 3rd party support (potentially some 60+ organisations) and monitor the progress of those incidents
- To be fully conversant with Incident Management and CSC SLA’s and supporting documentation.
- To work under the direction of the Customer Service Desk Manager and Customer Service Desk Team Leaders to meet Contact Management and Incident
- Assess business impact of IT Incidents and accurately assign SLA and follow escalation procedures as directed.
- To follow procedure, maintain documentation and standards and to collate and submit asset information as required.
- To provide technical First Line Support and resolve a high percentage of incoming IT Support requests calls upon the first contact.
- History within a Customer Service environment and an excellent level of communication via phone and email.
- A willingness to use initiative and provide a personal service to individual customers if required.
- To be able to learn quickly and calmly manage a workload within a high pressure environment.
- A keen interest in IT and a decent working knowledge of computers and related technology.
- The ability to demonstrate teamwork and being respectful of others.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Licester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A