The Cash Management Marketing Analyst is responsible for supporting projects and business initiatives related to cash management marketing, including thought leadership, communications, website maintenance, email campaigns, client events, webinars and approval platforms. Partnership with sales and marketing leadership is required to support the execution of marketing campaigns for BlackRock cash management helping to drive growth globally.
- Support development of thought leadership and client content from idea generation to execution.
- Stay abreast of the competitor landscape and proactively share insights and news.
- Drive project management for global cash management marketing including website maintenance and upgrades, electronic client communications and internal communication and project tracking.
- Ensure that global cash management processes are smooth and inbound requests are properly vetted and critical issues are swiftly resolved.
- Manage marketing dashboards to monitor and track performance of marketing campaigns and execution of critical deliverables.
- Manage outbound email campaigns and internal review processes utilizing Eloqua and Red Oak, respectively.
- Assist with narrative development, with ability to distill complexity and produce strong client messaging.
- Define insights and recommendations based on data to challenge and contribute to marketing decisions.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to agree on priorities and to ensure delivery from the global marketing team.
- Help implement good product management practice, including regular metric sharing and website data analytics.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales management and product to analyze data and connect marketing to business results.
- Use client insight and data to evolve the Cash websites to improve client experience and develop new product propositions.
- Inform marketing leadership of the team’s progress and provide a realistic picture of what is achievable with the resources at hand.
- Exceptional communication skills – written and oral
- Fluency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel a requirement, advanced skills preferred
- Ability to report and analyze marketing campaigns through Adobe Analytics
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau)
- Ambition to learn new skills and technologies
- Interest and affinity with marketing and investments
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent attention to detail, including proofreading and design editing
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems (Eloqua and Red Oak) and website platforms (Teamsite, GLS, SiteImprove and JIRA)
- Proven project management skills
- Experience in an analytical marketing role with digital experience a plus
Qualification & Experience:
- Team-oriented mentality
- Project management
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn on the job
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A