The Cash Management Marketing Analyst is responsible for supporting projects and business initiatives related to cash management marketing, including thought leadership, communications, website maintenance, email campaigns, client events, webinars and approval platforms. Partnership with sales and marketing leadership is required to support the execution of marketing campaigns for BlackRock cash management helping to drive growth globally.
- Manage outbound email campaigns and internal review processes utilizing Eloqua and Red Oak, respectively.
- Inform marketing leadership of the team’s progress and provide a realistic picture of what is achievable with the resources at hand.
- Manage marketing dashboards to monitor and track performance of marketing campaigns and execution of critical deliverables.
- Define insights and recommendations based on data to challenge and contribute to marketing decisions.
- Ensure that global cash management processes are smooth and inbound requests are properly vetted and critical issues are swiftly resolved.
- Support development of thought leadership and client content from idea generation to execution.
- Assist with narrative development, with ability to distill complexity and produce strong client messaging.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to agree on priorities and to ensure delivery from the global marketing team.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales management and product to analyze data and connect marketing to business results
- Drive project management for global cash management marketing including website maintenance and upgrades, electronic client communications and internal communication and project tracking.
- Use client insight and data to evolve the Cash websites to improve client experience and develop new product propositions.
- Stay abreast of the competitor landscape and proactively share insights and news.
- Help implement good product management practice, including regular metric sharing and website data analytics.
- Experience in an analytical marketing role with digital experience a plus
- Excellent attention to detail, including proofreading and design editing
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems (Eloqua and Red Oak) and website platforms (Teamsite, GLS, SiteImprove and JIRA)
- Ability to report and analyze marketing campaigns through Adobe Analytics
- Fluency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel a requirement, advanced skills preferred
- Proven project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills – written and oral
- Ambition to learn new skills and technologies
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau)
- Interest and affinity with marketing and investments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A