Website Azadea Group
Assist the IT team in the pre-opening phase of new stores.
- Initiate systems and network troubleshooting and monitoring, and replace defective components as needed.
- Attend unit meetings as required by the hierarchy in order to get informed of new policies and other services related issues .
- Place support calls to network solution providers and other IT support companies as requested by the hierarchy.
- Communicate with suppliers as requested in order to get the necessary support regarding Brand Communication interface and files.
- Inspect personal computer equipment.
- Install hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drivers on user’s premises.
- Install and configure specified software packages such as operating systems, business applications and other office tools.
- Less than 1 year
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Degree in computer science.
- Good English Skills.
Company: Azadea Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Muḩāfaz̧at al Jīzah, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A