Website Axis Bank
The endeavor of AXIS Digital Center is to create best in class customer experience through effective use of innovative technology for a sustainable mutually beneficial relationship. As a part of Digital Center, the incumbent would have to support the respective LOB for sales targets through effective Lead management through analytics and multi channel strategy, co-ordination for sales closures, monitor process improvements to enhance productivity and ensure reduction in cost of acquisition.
- Technical Skills – Effectively utilizes all applications, tools, and databases used to process transparent end to-end client support.
- Proficient with systems related to Banking transactions and services
Controls – Strictly ensure that internal control policies are adhered to.
- Ensure that the organization’s activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal, and governmental regulations.
Team Handling – Effectively drives the team to achieve the desired targets and ensures best in class service delivery.
- Business Analytics – Ensure effective use of business intelligence to ensure that there are adequate leads that would help in achieving the sales targets
- Multi-channel Strategy – Ability to spot opportunities for improving quality and quantum of leads.
- Effectively strategize and manages campaigns for meeting the assigned targets
Company: Axis Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A