Website Asda Stores
Our Optometrists are on a mission to provide the best eye care at the best possible prices. If you’re all about delivering exceptional clinical service and going the extra mile then you’ll love the buzz of our in-store practice.
- Working with the Optical Manager (a qualified Dispensing Optician) to ensure clinics run smoothly.
- Providing outstanding clinical service, from eye tests and contact lens fittings to enhanced services.
- Taking full responsibility for inspiring and coaching your colleagues.
- Maintaining an exceptional standard of customer care.
You’ll want to deliver outstanding clinical care to our customers in an exciting, progressive environment. You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified Optometrist.
- Be MECs or WECs accredited or gain accreditation within 12 months of joining Asda, which will be funded & supported by Asda.
- You’ll be a registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board and be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET).
Company: Asda Stores
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perth, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A