As a Business Development manager, you will be a focussed and driven individual who thrives on being part of a high energy/high octane team, great at building and maintaining relationships with Authorised Financial Advisers in the pursuit of excellence. Be prepared to work hard in the distribution of Investment products and solutions including Managed Funds, and KiwiSaver. The role is ideally suited to someone who brings knowledge of the New Zealand financial services industry to the table, who is goal orientated, is comfortable with public speaking, and can more than add value from a top down, bottom up perspective to advisory financial planning practices.
- Build the profile of your company within the advisory community and investors generally.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the regulatory environment pertaining to the New Zealand financial services industry.
- Identify opportunities for business expansion.
- Skilled presentation skills to both internal and external audiences.
- Adhere to individual, team and company personal objectives.
- Run an efficient and effective call cycle programme including travel.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a financial services industry.
- Prior knowledge of the financial services industry an advantage.
- Exhibit strong values, ethics, competency and best practice.
Experience in financial/investment related organisations and an understanding of applicable regulations and statutory requirements (e.g. FSLAA).
- Understanding of technology and exposure to leading system integrations.
- Qualifications in business studies/financial planning in accordance with regulations or as requested by ANZ Investments.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and support change within a large organization.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Christchurch, NZ
Application Deadline: N/A