This role is a key member of the Monitoring and Validation Automation Project (M&VA), with responsibilities including establishing & executing change management activities aimed at uplifting the model performance management capability, streamlining processes, as well as delivering on the risk metrics and measurements function’s change agenda, in alignment with Risk Strategic Priorities. The M&VA Project “is part of the broader program of work to accelerate Risk’s strategy”.
- Uplifting/adapting resource and infrastructure capabilities to deliver on future vision
- Identifying, prioritising & leading delivery of changes BAU processes for redesign and streamlining
- Ensure integration of new automation tools in BAU by working closely with internal external stakeholders
- Influencing and Relationship Building- high level of influencing and negotiating skills by demonstrating a sophisticated repertoire of influencing techniques with the ability to adjust style to different contexts and audiences
- Customer focus- defines and measure success through the eyes of the customer and risk manager, anticipates, understands and responds to evolving customer needs
- Technical & behavioural skills- strong analytical, modelling, commercial/business, Wholesale/Retail, project design/delivery, adaptability, resilience and motivation capabilities
- Market / Industry Knowledge- Future focused and actively understands industry, customer and risk management trends to set-up and execute strategy to meet stakeholder needs and expectations now and in the future
- Embedding Change- Design change management strategies that integrate the needs of our Risk Managers and Stakeholders and maximise business value.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, AU
Application Deadline: N/A