Website Al-Futtaim Group
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Managers work so that the overall time plans and budgets are achieved.
- This is complex job since balancing aesthetic visual expression and building solutions that can withstand the pressure of 10 000 visitors per day that touch and test the products and still remain commercial
- The Comm-In Manager needs to be very good at planning and coaching the Interior, Visual and Graphic Design
- Knowledge about IKEA store equipment
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years Interior Design/Visual Merchandising experience in or outside IKEA
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A