Website YES BANK
Description Accountable for achieving Sales targets through Direct efforts or through assigned relationships (DDSA / off – roll resources). Market the assigned products and grow the business through existing and new relationships. Timely servicing of leads received through various channels (such as YBL Branch, Lead management system, call-centre, website etc.) Timely resolution of all discrepancies raised during application processing at underwriting stage and disbursement stage
- Timely closure of exceptions. Ensure customer satisfaction through high level of service
- Build and manage direct and indirect sourcing channels, Alternate channels.
- Grow the existing channels and develop alternate sourcing channels.
- Develop locations to deliver the optimum throughput and identify new business opportunities.
- Gathering market information for the product line and providing timely inputs to product team Achieving CASA & PSL targets for the product Providing support to collections team in resolution of delinquent cases Closure of all gaps, for internal as well as external audits.
- Compliance with Yes Personality guidelines.
- Candidate Profile Age Minimum 26 to Maximum 33 years Education MBA
- Post graduate / Graduate with on field experience of at least 3 – 6 years in relevant product.
- Other Aspects / Skills- Experience in managing channels and FOS, geographical experience would be an advantage
- Good knowledge about Industry and Market conditions.
- Good communication and negotiation skills with an ability to influence and drive outcomes Good networking skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills and leadership ability Primary Location India-Delhi-Delhi
Company: YES BANK
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Delhi, India
Application Deadline: N/A