Website YES BANK
Description Strategic/ Managerial Responsibilities N / A Core Responsibilities Service Excellence Services all the corporate relationships in the portfolio and resolves queries/complaints within the defined TAT Upgrades eligible customers to managed portfolio and services customers effectively Ensures customer queries/complaints are responded /resolved within the agreed TAT Liaises with Secondary Locations /Branches, Salary Product Team and NOC teams for customer and corporate servicing Checks the forms that are received from the corporate and forwards to Ops for processing Self-Management
- Responsibilities Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
- Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
- Qualifications KNOWLEDGE Minimum Qualifications Bachelors degree Masters degree is preferred
- Professional Certifications AMFI/NCFM/NISM/IRDA/JAIIB/CAIIB & such relevant certifications will be an added advantage Language Skills Written and spoken English is essential
- EXPERIENCE Years of Experience A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar role
- Nature of Experience Prior experience in BFSI Sector Primary Location India-Maharashtra-Mumbai Work Locations
Company: YES BANK
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Application Deadline: N/A