Website Wipro Limited
Administration and implementing of CI tools , Supported the code builds by integrating with tools.Source code management by pushing, pulling, creating repositories, commit and repository polling through CI tool
- Monitoring the production environments by performing regular monitoring of alerts
- Touch base with different teams and implementing Continuous Integration for their projects.
- Working on BAU activities including system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all services, reviewing system and application logs
- Experience in developing Innovative and Transformative solutions across technologies like – Content Management, ecommerce, Mobile, Enterprise Business Integration, API management
- Should possess Business communication and leadership skills
- Added advantage to have micro services or similar platform architecture based application design
- Functional knowledge on Jira, confluence Technical and functional knowledge on Bitbucket , Bamboo, crucible, Enterprise Tester, Sonarqube, Nexus, J Frog Artifcatory, Opsview.
- Proficiency in Technologies such as Docker , Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible or similar skills beyond regular / basic coding knowledge
- Hands on in design/implementation, migration / development application.
- Successful technical consulting and architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
- Domain experience in Industry Vertical
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A