Website Valero Energy
Performs duties as outlined by the Terminal Manger related to the receipt and shipment of petroleum products via pipeline, dock, and truck to include but not limited to
- Unloads gasoline additive shipments as required.
- Coordinates sampling times with customers.
- Monitors gate activity, and facility security.
- Assists maintenance and operations with various duties.
- Mows tank farms and associated property.
- Ensures company vehicles and equipment are properly maintained.
- Operates start up and shut down procedures for vapor recovery systems.
- Reviews valve line-ups with operations counterparts; starting and stopping pumps.
- Makes grade switches, monitors for interfaces, and makes valve lineup changes.
- Ensures proper measurement techniques are being followed.
- Gauges, samples and analyzes product as instructed by Terminal Manager.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One (1) year experience in terminal operations preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaumont, Texas, USA
Application Deadline: N/A