Website Spirit Airlines
Support request and logistics movements of materials by Spirit Airlines Technical Operations. Perform shipping, receiving and stocking of aircraft parts and supplies. Maintain accurate stock levels to guarantee materials availability for maintenance events to avoid service disruptions by aircraft being out of service due to parts.
- Perform cycle counts accurately.
- Accurately process shipments in compliance with federal regulations.
- Process all materials movement requests accurately and on time.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
- Demand and issue all parts to maintain accurate inventory counts.
- Maintain up to date shelf life on every stockroom.
- High School or GED certification.
- Must have valid Drivers License.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to read, send and execute instructions via email and memos.
- Proficient with computers, basic knowledge of word editing software, inventory sheets and email management.
- Warehouse Operations Knowledge, experienced with shipping, receiving and stocking practices.
- Ability to carry several assignments at the same time and deliver positive results.
- Ability to adjust to continuous change, ability to shift focus to new task while keeping productivity and without losing sight of general goals.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A