Website Spirit Airlines
The FOQA Manager manages the daily administration, security and operation of the Flight Operational Quality Assurance (FOQA) Program. The manager ensures aircraft data downloading, analysis, software/computer management, program meetings, and other projects as assigned by the Manager of Flight Safety are completed as required. Directly interfaces with the gatekeepers and ALPA pilot union safety committee members on all areas related to FOQA. Promotes Spirit Airline’s Safety Culture through interactions/ presentations with key stakeholders internally and externally through the FOQA program and industry safety conferences.
- Screens downloaded data for accuracy, integrity and validity.
- Coordinate the development, verification and validation of aircraft specific event definitions as appropriate.
- Ensures the proper functioning of FOQA software, hardware, and associated peripherals.
- Manages the daily administration of the FOQA program.
- Performs data analysis, root cause analysis, and assists in identifying adverse events or trends in flight operations.
- Work with ALPA and company stakeholders in identifying adverse trends.
- Screens data for accuracy, integrity and validity.
- Work with ALPA Gatekeepers in identifying adverse trends in the FOQA data.
- Maintains FOQA systems including coordinating with vendors to troubleshoot and diagnose problems and installing system upgrades.
- Prepare flight operations trending analysis and charts.
- Chairs the FOQA program monthly meeting with the gatekeepers and other key stakeholders.
- Oversees data collection process of aircraft fleet in conjunction with Maintenance Planning.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suit programs.
- Computer programming and statistical analysis knowledge and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent expereince in Aviation, science or Engineering required.
- Previous work with FOQA program required.
- 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in 14 CFR Part 121 air carrier operations; qulity control, maintenance, operations, safety or a combination thereof.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A