Website Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines is a high growth airline expanding our footprint in 15+ countries. We make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before. Our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth!
Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- Perform maintenance in compliance with Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
- Perform day to day planned and unplanned Aircraft Maintenance on A320 family aircraft.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Provide regular predictable attendance.
- Perform all aspects of Line Maintenance. (Troubleshooting, Engine Run & Taxi, etc.)
- Maintain Line Maintenance related tooling, stands and ground equipment.
- Perform all work tasks with a high level of quality and safety.
- Complete required training and actively maintain training currency as defined in Company Manuals.
- Ensure all paperwork and records are completed and handled as outlined in the Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
- Communicate with Maintenance Control as defined in the GMM.
- Participate actively in the development and improvement of maintenance methods.
- Must meet the recent experience requirements in accordance with 14 CR 65.83.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Willing and able to work any shift.
- Must possess and maintain a valid US Passport.
- Ability to read wire diagrams and disseminate various levels of work instruction related to Line Maintenance and Aircraft Modification.
- Ability to lift up to 85 lbs.; clearly write, read, and speak the English language; Squat, bend and climb regularly; work off of stands and lift trucks.
- Hold a current Airframe and Powerplant Certification.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A