Website Spirit Airlines
The Tech Ops Instructor delivers engaging, interactive proficiency-based technical training in the classroom, labs, flight line, live aircraft, simulators, and in blended learning formats. They assure Line, Hangar, On-Call and Heavy Maintenance Technicians, support and contract personnel are fully trained, competent, and qualified to safely and efficiently perform their duties to meet regulatory requirements and operational performance goals to support the safe, efficient, reliable operation of the Spirit fleet.
- Assist Management and Developers in content development and PROGRAM rollout.
- Executution of external and internal audits to verify quality and effectiveness of delivered content and ensure identified deficiencies are immediately rectified.
- Ensure all Technical Operations individuals who require training are current by facilitating delivery of the training programs developed by the Training Department.
- Ensure training meets regulatory, safety, GMM, & MTM Program requirements.
- Assist evaluating customer needs to select targeted projects for course development and delivery to improve operations.
- Assist in selecting metrics & continual improvement areas to improve training quality and effectiveness.
- Assist in evaluating / selecting new training techniques and technologies to further improve quality and efficiency.
- Successful development, delivery, and measurement of Training of Safety, Policies & Procedures, and technical content in all formats to qualify personnel in the required competencies.
- Current and valid Passport with no international travel restrictions
- Current and valid Driver’s license
- Requires alternative work schedules, including night & weekend hours to accommodate training Delivery,
- Occasionally up to 16 hours at a time (office, classroom, & flight line based, frequently working AT LINE stations and hangars on live aircraft).
- Travel up to 50% domestic & international consisting of day, overnight & multi-day trips, occasional requiring ad-hoc short-notice trips to meet TRAINING delivery support requirements.
- Valid FAA Airframe & Power plant Licenses
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A