Website Spirit Airlines
The Operations QA Auditor plays a significant role in ensuring the ongoing compliance and quality of Spirit’s operations and is responsible for the successful completion and documentation of audits and/or tasks assigned by the Sr. Manager, Operations QA. This position assists in identifying operational hazards primarily using scheduled, unscheduled, and ad hoc audits. The Operations QA Auditor identifies noncompliance deficiencies within Spirit Airlines’ quality and compliance requirements while balancing multiple competing priorities. The Auditor must effectively manage a full audit schedule in a highly demanding, time sensitive and regulatory driven environment. A comprehensive knowledge and previous experience in airline operations and regulatory compliance is necessary. Strong organizational skills, critical thinking and communication are key skill-sets that the role requires to be successful. Very frequent domestic and international travel is required.
- Ensures that all audits are conducted with strict confidentiality, professionalism, and objectivity as deemed appropriate, while adhering to all company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Provide support in ensuring ongoing compliance with IOSA ISARPS.
- Ensures prompt and effective communication with management regarding operational regulatory and safety concerns.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of Transport Category US Airline (14 CFR 121) Operations.
- Develops and maintains professional working relationships with divisional and external customers on behalf of Spirit Airlines.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of Spirit Airlines Operations manuals.
- Works well independently.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to interact successfully with various departments, including departmental leadership.
- 3-5 years of Transport Category US Airline (14 CFR 121) Operations experience required.
- 1-3 years of Operations auditing experience preferred.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A