Website Spirit Airlines
Senior Flight Operations Instructor delivers first rate instructions for Initial, Recurrent, Captain Upgrade, Requalification pilot curriculum and other projects as assigned. The training environment will include but not limited to; The classroom, Cockpit Procedure Trainer (CPT) and Flat Panel Trainer (FPT).
- Establish and maintains effective communication channels with applicable stakeholder.
- Exhibit a commitment to the established standards of aviation training.
- Assist with maintaining the high level of professionalism in workplace and among Team Members.
- Available to work flexible schedule as necessitated by the training schedule requirements.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite; Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Accomplished applicable SQMS task as assigned.
- Fluent with the operating requirements of all training devices, equipment and resources.
- Must be able to follow Spirit’s FAA approved training syllabus and ensure pilots are trained to the highest standards.
- Collaborate with training team to identify, develop, and implement effective training methodologies.
- Areas of instruction includes Airbus A320 series normal, abnormal and emergency procedures, aircraft systems, performance/limitations, general subjects, and basic indoctrination under Spirit Airlines FAR 121
- Training Program.
- Possess and exhibit a genuine commitment to be the tenants of a “Servant Leader”, putting the success of the team and students first.
- Additional duties or special projects as assigned by Flight Operations Management.
- Ability to learn new software and systems efficiently.
- Excellent instructing, facilitating and mentoring skills.
- Prior FAR 121 flight crew training or flight crew experience preferred.
- Associate degree in Aviation, Engineering or a related discipline or five (5) years relevant experience.
- Pilot Certificates.
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP) with multi-engine preferred.
- Prior Airbus (A320) experience preferred.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A