Website Spirit Airlines
Lead a growing team of Inflight Supervisors, Base Specialists, and Flight Attendant team members to deliver industry-leading safety, operational reliability, and financial performance, while meeting regulatory/contractual obligations and developing a culture of engagement and partnership. Responsible for all daily operation at their assigned base and meeting or exceed all goals.
- Industry trailblazers: Spirit is the fastest growing airline in the country driving an unbundled strategy in the ultra-low-cost carrier arena.
- Team-driven: Your leaders will be right beside you to mentor, share ideas, and collaborate. Peers and leaders are valuable contributors.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work.
- The Sky is No Limit: Our constant growth means boundless career opportunities. There is no limit to how fast and how far you can grow within this organization.
International Footprint: across the US, Caribbean, Latin America.
- Ensure that all Spirit and regulatory standards and procedures are followed, including leading the Inflight
- Emergency Response Program.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with operational and non-operational counterparts (e.g.
- Airport Services, Flight Operations, Technical Operations, Crew Resources, AFA Leadership, FAA, and OSHA).
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change due to operational needs.
- Actively participants in daily station debrief and daily operational calls.
- Actively participate in recruitment events.
- Take a lead role in Fleet Launch goals and ensure improved performance on a daily basis.
Participate in grievance and unemployment hearings.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A