Website Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines is a high growth airline expanding our footprint in 15+ countries. We make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before. Our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth!
Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- Provide technical training and on-site support to include: setup of training records, organization of station files in FLL, onsite training and practice sessions.
- Document and report behavioral/class disruptions/attendance issues to Training Management and Ramp Manager.
- Develop, maintain and deliver curriculum that includes lesson plans, new hire and recurrent training, regulatory and new product training. Maintain and teach over 35 different curriculums.
- Recognize and adapt practical instruction according to adult learning principles.
- Monitor Team Member participation and progress throughout the training event. Provide direct feedback and coaching for success.
- Complete recordkeeping (when not electronic) and ensure full compliance with all regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of ticketing, reservations, gate, ramp, and operational functions
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, specifically power point and word, outlook and basic excel.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Bachelor’s Degree Licenses/Designations preferred
- Build competency in understanding of LMS layout, course delivery and recordkeeping.
- Required current valid Florida driver’s license
- At least 2 years airport /airline experience is required
FAA, airport, and/or Customs identification, seals, and, authorizations preferred
- Maintain strong knowledge of computer reservation and check-in system.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A