Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.As a Pool Plant Operator you are responsible for operating, maintaining, monitoring and repairing the pool equipment of the hotel and ensure that the approved standards are met to achieve optimum operating efficiency of equipment at all times, whereby your role will include key responsibilities
- Perform daily cleaning of all system filters and grills
- Carry out system back wash as required by different pressure readings
- Employ good quality workmanship while completing work within time constraints
- Safely operate all pumps and fittings and maintain pool temperature within laid down limits
- Wear full protective clothing as detailed in safety data sheets at all times when usingdangerous substances
- Maintain all pump rooms in excellent clean and tidy condition.
- Ensure that all mechanical, electrical and chemical plant of pool facilities operate efficientlyand within laid down limits
- Maintain water chemistry within recommended standards
- Complete daily chemical tests and record in logbook
- Ensure all fire, health and safety standards are strictly followed
- The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events.
- You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure
- You should ideally be having a diploma in technical studies or equivalent qualification with previous experiences in a similar role.
- You should be able to work under policies and regulations and must be in good physical condition. A good command of English and the ability to find fault and rectify systems are essentials.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A