At Henkel you can make a difference and develop your career. Therefore, you will work on your own projects and assume all responsibility from the start. Our unique brands, present all over the world, offer you innumerable opportunities to be faithful to your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think creatively and innovatively, take this opportunity and help us to form a digital future with us.
- Follow-up of Registries in countries of commercialization.
- Sending information of Registers to exports.
- Participate in the arts approval flow with the inclusion of LATAM regulatory texts.
- Inform and ensure the availability of regulatory texts for products imported from the HBCP division.
- Prepare dossiers of cosmetic products to obtain Notifications in Colombia of local and imported products.
- Prepare dossiers of cosmetic products for shipment to the CAN and Latin American countries for obtaining, renewing and modifying Sanitary Registries in each of these countries.
- Pharmaceutical chemist
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and BPM.
- Knowledge of office tools
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: minimum 2.5 years in Regulatory area, knowledge of cosmetic legislation of CAN and Latin American countries.
- Advanced intermediate English.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Colombia, South America
Application Deadline: N/A