Website ICICI Bank
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for nurturing client relationships through continuous client engagements and risk profiling. The RM will be responsible for identification of potential customers and providing them customized solutions as per their requirments which is “best in class”. The position entails client management and acquisition with a key focus on expanding the Asset under Management by every RM.
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements and risk profiling
- Identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Acquire new customers through converting referral leads.
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them.
- Having relevant experience in financial services industry.
- Proven people, business and client relationship handling skill
- Having a pleasing personality and effective communication skills
- Ability to engage very large clients
- Strong persuasion skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-6 years of experience in managing HNI clients
- MBA (Finance)
Company: ICICI Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A