Website Old Navy
As a Brand Associate, you’re an integral part of our team and bring our brand to life for our customers. You’re responsible for engaging and connecting with our customers by providing excellent customer service resulting in brand loyalty. You’re an expert in product and use your knowledge and experience to educate, inform, inspire and wardrobe the customer. Through collaboration with your leadership team, you’ll deliver a best-in-class customer experience using an omni-channel approach.
- Maintain a neat, clean and organized work center.
- Be accountable to personal goals which contribute to overall store goals and results.
- Handle all customer interactions and potential issues and returns courteously and professionally.
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required.
- Seek out and engage with customers to drive sales and service using suggestive selling.
- Enhance customer experience using all omni-channel offerings.
- Execute operational processes effectively and efficiently.
- Promote loyalty by educating customers about our loyalty programs.
- A customer-focused service provider both on and off the sales floor to help deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
- A problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement, who is always learning, open to feedback and takes action as required.
- Able to utilize retail technology.
- Able to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office and lift up to 30 lbs.
- A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Canton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A