Website Old Navy
Responsible for applying his/her Loss Prevention expertise and devise a Loss Prevention strategy within assigned stores (up to 20 stores). Takes a proactive approach to resolving losses within assigned stores through training and awareness. Responsible for all investigations, operations, training, and LP budget in assigned stores. Create and deliver Loss Prevention training to head of stores, merchandise managers and district management. Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, developing and supervising up to 5-10 members of Loss Prevention personnel which includes LPM’s, LPS’s, LPA’s and LPSR’s. Manage vendors, physical security, and contract guards. Work closely with LP leadership, DM’s and all levels of store management to ensure that all aspects of Loss Prevention are in compliance with company standards. Assist with Gap Inc. cross divisional initiatives, projects and committees.
- Proactively monitor controls to identify employee theft through the utilizing POS exception reporting tools and all other available LP resources.
- Assist with the implementation and continued execution of the target store/ shortage reduction program.
- Ensure all external apprehensions and case reporting is in compliance with company guidelines.
- Meet annual shortage goals for assigned stores and district(s).
- Develop schedules, and assignments for LPS’s/LPA’s and/LPSR’s.
- Conduct ORC investigations and utilize all available resources to identify and resolve ORC activity in assigned locations.
- Work with store personnel to identify inventory shortage opportunities and recommend solutions.
- Ensure all investigations, interviews and case reporting is in compliance with company guidelines.
- Review incident reports to ensure compliance to loss prevention
- Certified and authorized to conduct Internal investigations specific to Outlet division. Utilize all available resources to identify and resolve Internal investigations in assigned Outlet locations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- .State certification required, where applicable.
- Loss Prevention investigation and interviewing skills preferred.
- Must be able to stand/walk sales floor for 8 hours at a time.
- Excellent delegation and follow-up skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience.
- General operating knowledge of retail CCTV systems.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20lbs.
- 2-3 years or retail Loss Prevention experience.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A