Website Wipro Limited
- Understand & Configure complex networks such as IGRP, EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, static route and default route.
- Understand the campus networks including VLAN, Trunks & VTP, layer 2 switching, spanning tree protocol, Inter-VLAN routing and the Switching Protocol including HSRP, VRRP and GLBP.
- Network documentation, Troubleshooting TCP/IP routing protocols & connectivity, Identify & resolving Generic Router Problems.
- Good knowledge of the foundation of the network design of Cisco Internetwork infrastructure, including the General Network Design, LAN and WAN design, the IP & routing protocols, security, convergence and Network Management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of IP Network-Security, Good knowledge on firewalls (Cisco ASA, FWSM & Checkpoint), Intrusion Detection (IDS), Vulnerability and penetration testing and threat mitigation.
- Knowledge of Core DC LAN / WAN, Firewalls, Antivirus, Load balancers, IDS/IPS, WLC, Wireless Access Point, Cisco Prime, Cisco ISE, Cisco MSE.
- Knowledge of Implementing Advanced Routing Protocol MPLS, BGP.
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A