Website Marriott International
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
- Operate telephone switchboard station in order to answer telephone calls.
- Process guest requests for wake up calls, screening calls, and other requests related to placing or receiving telephone calls.
- Advise guest of any messages (e.g., voicemail, mail, faxes) received for them, and send to room if required. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Log all guest requests or issues into computer, contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping), and follow up with guest to ensure their request has been met to their satisfaction.
- Provide information to guests about room features, property amenities, and local areas of interest.
- Assist guests with accessing the internet.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A