Honeywell Commercial Security is seeking an experienced communications professional to work on the North American Marketing Operations team focused on driving global dealer programs. The marketing operations specialist will manage all marketing communications activities. The role will function as a focal point to oversee and execute communications programs as required. In this role, the candidate will interface with internal stakeholders globally including senior leadership, sales and channel partners, marketing and legal and be responsible for managing external vendors and Honeywell.s
- Integrates and uses Marketo, Salesforce.com, the web site and other marketing technologies as the primary pillars of communications success.
- Researches and develops content for social media, blogs, eNewsletters, PR and promotions.
- Supports annual large customer event ?Building for the Future? and smaller regional events focused on providing channel marketing team support including content and material development, scheduling and booking events, presentation support, follow-up, invitations, customer list management, etc.
- Improves and expands use of all digital initiatives throughout the business – web, marketing automation, apps, email nurturing/scoring, etc.
- Ensure brand standards are being consistently and uniformly applied in all marketing communication activities.
- Works closely with the marketing, product management, channel marketing and the sales teams to ensure consistency of messages, branding, design language and positioning.
- Some experience with executing Marcom in B2B & B2C
- Both corporate and agency leadership experience a plus
- Excellent business writing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational and project planning skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to operate collaboratively
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or English
- 5 years of relevant B2B marketing communications experience writing promotional copy, managing events, planning and executing campaigns and providing content for social media, blogs, emails and websites.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louisville, Kentucky, US
Application Deadline: N/A