Website Majid Al Futtaim Group
The role will translate and implement the agreed Sustainability strategy for Net Positive programs, ensuring that all short, medium and long term corporate targets are met or exceeded. The role will also be responsible for the delivery of projects across the business including assisting and setting relevant goals, policies and guidelines to expand and elevate the understanding of all relevant stakeholders in execution.
- Project-managing consultants (e.g. energy audit project) to time and budget.
- Provide counselling, coaching, knowledge and awareness in developing a behavioral change and to raise awareness and embed efficiency and Environmental Sustainability innovation practices across the business. This will include engagement and capacity building for all levels of employees.
- Ensuring the measurement and board reporting of Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ environmental KPIs (key performance indicators) on a quarterly basis.
- Liaising with senior colleagues across the Group to champion and implement shared targets around the ‘Rethinking Resources’ focus area and the businesses’ Net Positive ambitions, and around the wider Group Sustainability strategy.
- Supporting the company’s sustainability champions/target owners to achieve Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ annual Environmental Sustainability targets through capacity building and management oversight.
- Align advice and guidance with existing Majid Al Futtaim Properties policies and strategies, including the Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ Sustainable Building Policy, Energy Management Policy and the Minimum Sustainability Standards for Development.
- Contribute to policy developments in sustainable building practices across Majid Al Futtaim Properties to support the achievement of ‘Rethinking Resources’ sustainable business commitments and targets.
- Manage the implementation of Environmental Sustainability Projects in support of the strategy and sustainability policies within all business functions including: SMBU, HBU, CBU, Offices & Development/Project Delivery.
- Acting as a Sustainability ambassador within Majid Al Futtaim Properties.
- Liaising with Majid Al Futtaim Properties Businesses to ensure alignment and synergy of Environmental Sustainability-related projects and standards to meet the requirements of the sustainability Policy & drive towards net zero and net positive.
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive experience in managing all aspects of developing and implementing
- Government Organization in GCC or abroad with at least 3 – 4 years in a similar role.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A