Website ICICI Bank
Manager – Business Compliance
- Provide clarifications to business teams and cross functional teams on the polices related to Anti money laundering(AML) / Know your customer (KYC) norms and related processes
- Understand new regulatory policies, interact with various stake holders such as Compliance, Process, Operation and draft the processes to ensure implementation for non individual entities.
- Understand the dynamism of market and evolving regulatory policies. Design the processes to implement changes in KYC related policies ensuring compliance to regulatory guidelines without causing inconvenience to customer.
- Manage large and medium complex cross-function projects :
- Conduct due diligence on accounts identified by MLRO and ensure implementation of prescribed actions by central compliance and business owners.
- Participation in central projects undertaken by central compliance group of the Bank and cross functional teams.
- Strong attention to details and interpretation
- Ability to analyse the transactions and ways to mitigate the risks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present case in a meaningful manner to business and cross functional teams
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Stay current with regulatory polices viz. money laundering, terrorist financing behaviors, issues, policies, regulations, industry best practices, and developing trends
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in managing compliance for finance services products.
Company: ICICI Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kurla Complex, Mumbai
Application Deadline: N/A