SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere wholesale distributor in the United States of the finest salon professional beauty brands and we’re seeking qualified candidates.
- Grow and Develop – Commit to excellence and experience endless growth opportunities
- Act with Integrity – Always!
- Be an Expert – Gain essential product knowledge & share exciting beauty industry trends with our customers
- Collaborate – Work together in a positive team environment; achieve goals and priorities
- Wow the Customer – Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to Salon professionals
- Deliver Results – Sell the finest professional beauty brands and educate customers on promotions, upcoming sales events and advertised products; process and replenish merchandise; prepare and participate in physical inventories and periodic cycle counts; maintain store appearance; process sales and return transactions.
- Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout scheduled shift
- Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP experience preferred
- Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines require
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- 18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED, preferred
- Retail or related experience strongly preferred
- Basic reading and math skills
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A