The Controls Engineering Technical Manager is a working manager responsible for technical control systems support related to new product launches, new capital equipment projects, product line moves, in-source of subcontracted products, and production line efficiency improvements. Additionally, direct or indirect supervision and development of electrical technician(s) may be required.
- Provide technical controls and electronic support to meet new product launch requirements
- Provide technical guidance on new capital investments to maximize utility and ROI
- Mentor, through direct or indirect supervision, electronic technicians
- Identify and implement projects that will improve Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) of existing in-house equipment.
- Decrease overall time and costs associated with new product launches by reducing reliance on vendor resources related to control systems.
- People Developer
- Create and provide an environment in which employees can work safely and thrive
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Thrive within a changing organization and fast-paced work environment
- Manage the plant’s assets to maximize our stockholders return
- Experienced with the operation, validation, and troubleshooting of automation safety systems.
- Experience with development, programming, modification, and maintenance of Human Machine Interface (HMI) for manufacturing automation.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in controls for automation, in a manufacturing environment.
- Skilled with development, programming, modification, and maintenance of PLC’s for manufacturing automation. Knowledge of Allen Bradly systems is desirable.
- Selflessly develop others
- Implement and utilize the L’Oréal USA Manifesto, Behavior Charter and Competencies
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or other related technical field.
- Share best practices throughout local area and L’Oréal Global
- Skilled with Robotic specification, programming, integration and the establishment of Nominal Value Settings; Knowledge of Fanuc brand robotics is desirable.
- Build positive work relationships with all levels of the company
- Influence team and work well in a cross-functional team
- Self-motivated and work independently and as a team member
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A