Position is responsible for analyzing, leveraging, and segmenting customer data and insights to drive acquisition, retention and incremental sales to the brand. The CRM Manager will help craft an overall vision for using CRM/customer data for both Online and Retail Stores channels, and is responsible for managing marketing campaign performance, optimizing current campaigns as well as conceptualizing and implementing new campaigns in conjunction with various digital marketing partners. This position is also primarily responsible for consumer data insights and creating actionable and strategic plans that drive business results. Reporting to the Director of Customer Data Activation, this person will be the in-house expert on customer data, data architecture, new ways of executing CRM, and will serve as a strong voice of the customer.
- Responsible for customer analytics and behavioral reporting executed both in-house and in cooperation with 3rd party vendors. Analyze customer data to make marketing decisions, consistently mining and performing ad-hoc reports to help deliver insights to the marketing organization. Serve as a point of contact for consumer insights by gathering requirements from stakeholders and serving as an interested party during strategic planning discussions.
- Track, evaluate, and disseminate digital marketing learnings/performance; apply learnings to advance and optimize programs.
- Partner with the Digital IT and Corporate teams to prioritize key technical integrations and analytical projects. Work closely to ensure customer data meets the quality and standards that allows for execution of successful, effective and efficient digital marketing campaigns, including data cleansing, feed management, troubleshooting as well as channel governance.
- Serve a key strategist for leveraging and segmenting 1 st party data across all online and offline channels including direct mail, retail call-lists, paid media retargeting (programmatic and social), as well as affiliate and paid search. Serve as a center of excellence for the data flows and technical integrations necessary to make these campaigns come to life
- Optimize and increase data collection both in-store and digitally/online through CRM initiatives and data capture strategies, including at point of sale, white label, and the development of digital technologies in-store
- Be the on-site expert in data architecture and the MarTech/AdTech stack, serving as the brand’s main point of contact with the L’Oreal database teams, business intelligence teams, integration teams, and corporate marketing teams to either troubleshoot components or pilot new programs within the tech stack
- Must be analytical but also creative
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Analytics, Data Science or similar is preferred
- Familiarity with modern dashboarding/data viz tools such as Looker, Tableau, Spotfire, or Datorama
- Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills; not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
- Experience in CRM, Media or related work experience which demonstrates an understanding of direct-to-consumer marketing principles
- Open to new ideas and actively builds networks to achieve goals
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker. Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Expert knowledge and skill with translating data into insights, particularly as it relates to CRM and consumer/behavioral analytics
- Experience with SQL (R, Python, Scala is a bonus). Experience working with a clickstream data provider in platforms such as Adobe or Google Analytics is also a bonus
Qualification & Experience:
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
- If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A