This position will be responsible for strategically developing and managing all Global Product Development and Marketing programs for new and existing skincare products designed for the mass medical channel. The position will have overall responsibility for formula development, concept development, and launch materials, while liaising with domestic and international teams to drive strategy and launch plan.
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute a vision for sustainability
- Lead clinical testing with labs and with Dermatologists
- Build scientific insights, concept and name development, launch timeline execution, package development, market research plan, product claims, legal trademark process, cost-of-goods management, pricing and advertising development.
- Work with Creative on package development. Ensure that Creative is aware of all copy/package direction, providing components, working copy, etc. Review all copy submissions. Ensure that mechanicals are accurate for content, and that they are released on time. Monitor accuracy of final copy/art mechanicals.
- BA/BS Must have at least 3-5 years of Industry related marketing work experience (consumer package goods or beauty)
- PC Proficiency (Microsoft Suite)
- Demonstrated Marketing Brand Management skills and techniques
- Proven multi-project / team-oriented managerial skills
- Previous development and/or launch management skills
- Affirmative sensitivity to the métier / appreciation for our business
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills (written and oral)
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A