Website Jumeirah Group
At Jumeirah we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues, in a world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Oversee the utilization and optimization of sales managed channels, both direct and indirect, in line with the corporate distribution strategy, and ensure that all managed channels are optimally leveraged to reduce cost of sales while maximizing bookings.
- Direct the application of appropriate joint marketing initiatives with other SBUs/Regional, through media planning and cross-selling, in order to create synergies and optimize the use of sales and marketing resources.
- Direct the local adjustment and the implementation of the SBU’s multi-channel advertising and promotional campaigns, through print and social media etc., in order to generate sales for the SBU’s services, offerings and amenities, thus enabling the achievement of the SBU’s sales objectives.
- Direct and lead the SBU’s evaluation of opportunities for contracted business (group, wholesale, corporate negotiated), in collaboration with the Revenue Management department, in order to ensure that all deals are scrutinized for strategic intent and expected profitability.
- Guide the preparation of reports detailing the SBU’s sales and marketing performance aligned with the corporate standard
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A