Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has a risen for a colleague to join our Culinary team in Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, as a Chef De Partie
- Cook any food on a daily basis according to business requirements.
- Organize shifting in the section with regards to mis-en-place production and its service.
- Give tasks to Demi Chefs and Commis and check that they are carried out in the correct manner.
- Write daily wine, dry store, food requisitions and kitchen transfers on the appropriate forms for the approval of Executive Chef / Executive Sous Chef in order to achieve the high stock rotation desired in his / her section.
- Maintain good colleagues relations and motivate colleagues.
- Ensure that training on a one to one basis has been carried out and comprehended.
- Checks on a daily basis food preparation regarding portion size, quantity and quality as laid down in the recipe index.
- Responsible for completing the daily checklist regarding mise-en-place and food storage.
- Attend daily meeting with the Chef de Cuisine and other meetings as requested by the Executive Chef/Executive Sous Chef.
- Check the main information board regarding changes in any Banquets or other information regarding the organization.
- Willing to work in a team
- Able to deal with people different nationalities and religions
- At least 5 years in the Kitchen
- Completed kitchen apprentice or chefs training courses for at least one year
- At least two years in a five star International chain hotel
- Good Communicator
- Team Player
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A