Website Jumeirah Group
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
- To replenish all guest supplies to the standard required as laid by the Housekeeping Manager
- To ensure that all the guest and colleagues areas are maintained to high standard of cleanliness and maintenance as assigned by the Housekeeping Manager
- To participate in the building of an efficient team by taking an active interest in the daily running of the Hotel.
- To ensure all storage areas are kept clean, neat and tidy at all times.
- To deliver requests to guest in an efficient and courteous manner within the 10 minute standard.
- To ensure all guest bedrooms, sitting rooms and bathrooms are cleaned to the standard lay down by Housekeeping Manager.
- To ensure that guest corridors are kept clear at all times as per the fire regulations.
- To ensure that all sheets, duvets and towelling are changed every day as per the standard required.
- Speak conversational English in order to communicate with colleagues and guests as required
- Previous experience as a Room Attendant is not necessary; you must have a passion for customer service and take pride in your appearance.
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A