Website Jumeirah Group
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
- To liaise with specialist contractors to ensure that breakdowns are dealt with promptly and cost effectively.
- To ensure that all planned maintenance and training documentation is kept up to date.
- To monitor logbooks and ensure all relevant entries are made and any necessary follow up works are completed promptly.
- To ensure that store requisition and purchase request procedures are followed.
- Implementation of the Guest Room planned maintenance programme.
- Implementation of induction, health & safety, SOP and other training programmes.
- To supervise and direct colleagues in the performance of their duties.
- To monitor work requests and ensure promptness of service with particular emphasis on guest areas.
- Work under pressure and different shifts.
- Working experience in high-rise Building Systems.
- Team player
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in similar capacity in a hospitality establishment.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A